Ramesis - Frost DK

ramesis

Ramesis - Frost DK

Post by ramesis » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
My name is George and I am 22 years old from Cyprus. Rame#2801

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... sis/simple

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.30-23.00. They fit me perfectly.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot Council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I was playing WoW since 2008 so i was a part of many guilds. My last 2 guilds were Entropy and Code Geass. I left from those because they disbanded. Currently i am in Down n Out but am looking for a new guild because they have many people for their roster and most of the times am not raiding due to that.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 86/latest/

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
http://imgur.com/a/eBFCf (I don't have a screenshot of raiding, but this is my UI when am raiding).

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Icy Veins and mmo-champion forums.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have only one alt which is a 880ilvl fire mage with 35 traits.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I heard about your guild by Seur (the guild master of my previous guild). I am a very active player and I like progressing, so am looking for a serious guild that fit my needs, in order to give me motivation to play and have fun.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
The hardest boss that i faced as i remember was Mannoroth from Helfire citadel. It took us almost one month the kill him. The encounter was very hard and you could die very easy by a simple mistake, you had to follow the tactics strictly. From that fight i had the chance to practice more my movement, and the usage of my defensive cooldowns in order to stay alive when was needed. It was a very challenging fight that made me better player.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids:
I am a very active and friendly player with a lot of experiences in the game. Also i keep learning things every day about my class to keep myself updated in order to become better player and help my guild with the progression. Also i like to do things in the game with my guildies such mythic+. Finally my guild is always priority. :)

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
At the moment am not planning something for the future, but i may take a break after June, its not sure.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yes. As i mentioned above Seur was my Guild master in Code Geass, apart from him i don't know anyone else.

Looking forward for your response. :)

Locked 1 post • Page 1 of 1

Seur

Re: Ramesis - Frost DK

Post by Seur » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Hey Rame! Thank you for applying here and I'm happy to read your application.

I have raided with you before and I know what you are capable of. We currently have 2 Frost DKs in our roster, which means that there for sure will be competition for you, but knowing you and looking at your logs I am confident you are able to compete as long as you keep trying your best to do so. Just remember that you need to work hard, and we cannot guarantee you a core-spot even considering you have to realmswap and factionswap.

You get a +1 from me, and the other officers will give their input regarding the matter once they look through your application more properly.
Seurely a good reply.

Seur

Post by Seur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Hey Ramesis! A little update for you here.

We have decided that we would be very happy to take you in on a trial! So you can go ahead and make the transfer as fast as possible (preferably before Wednesday so we can start your trial on reset day) the trial time is 2-3 weeks. Go ahead and make your transfer and /w me whenever you are ready for the guild invite!

I'm stoked and excited to play with you again, I hope you show up good!
Seurely a good reply.

Talent

Post by Talent » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Hello,

Whisper an officer in game for a guild invite.

You have been accepted as a trial!

PS. Thanks for taking the time to complete a thorough application, was a good read.