Restoration shaman

Fedthår

Restoration shaman

Post by Fedthår » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Peter Andersen, 20, Denmark, Peter#21777

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced
I got the cake trinket that I use asswell

3. Artifact level?
Only 49

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.15-23.00
Sunday 19.15-23.00
Monday 19.15-23.00 And yes it suits me perfectly.

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
lootcouncil with Kushuu, Skapnom and Gwyn on the council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Im currently in Semper danica and i will be staying there with my alts, Im leaveing with my main for better progress.
I have been in Fallout durring Archimonde progress, but I missed the socail aspect from my current guild and i was at a time in my life that didnt really allowed staying up till 1 and up again at 6 in the morning. Now I have gotten permission from Semper dainca to break the rule that states "You can not be in another guild on the same server" and i have all the time in the world to raid etc.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
Not easy to get good ranks with these kill timers.
I haven't got any mythic kills in nighthold, got a a few tries on chronoshard with pugs but it never worked out

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
http://imgur.com/rLjrkwJ (out off combat)
http://imgur.com/ilSs5Fc (in combat)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Chainheal.com, shaman discords and wow forums for patch notes, I use icyveins for quick checks for my alts etc. Other than that i dont use icyveins

10. Info about alts (if any)
Only my druid with decent gear, but I will be staying in Semper dainca with that as mentioned earlier, other than that i got a pala and warlock with shitty gear (880 ish)

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I was looking for a guild that has the progess and raid schedule that suits me and i found you guys on wowprogess

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Hmm that is a good question, Think I have to say Archimonde in Hfc, I think the fight is really well designed fight, fun and well timed mechanics. Its a good long fight that gets harder and harder as you get through the fight. it requires good teamwork and you have some personal responsibility. alot of the fight is predictable but at the same time you have to adjust as you go. So big thumbs up for me!

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I have a lot of exp. In raids, I know what it takes to be a really good mythic raider, when we are talking logs and thro put I have been a 95% or higher percentile player since late mop. Currently I'm maintaining about 95% raid attendance not counting helping out the other raid teams. I dont really mind doing m+ but Im not a huge fan of spamming them over and over again, that is also the reason why I only have 49 traits, but I realize i have to work on that.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacationmaintainingor take a break from raiding?
Ill be sitting on my ass playing wow lol

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Nope i do not know anyone in the guild

Immanis
Resident Healing Theorycrafter and Advisor

Re: Restoration shaman

Post by Immanis » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Hej there Peter, thanks for your application :-)

Before I take the time to go over logs (which really takes a lot of time!), i'll wait for the officer team to chip in on how they feel about you only being interested to join the guild for raids and staying with alts in another one :-)

Cheers

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Just curious, when are you using cake and when are you using ethereal urn? Is it boss spesific or?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Fedthår

Post by Fedthår » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:41 pm

@kollbjorn
I just got the urn before i wrote the application and i have to admit i didn't do the necessary research, it seems that the urn is only better on a very few bosses like trillax, star augur and high botanist, hell my 860 unstable arcanocrystal might even be better cuz im laggin crit in the first place

Fedthår

Post by Fedthår » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Well every other than trillax, star augur and high botanist. Please note that i dont have any exp in the nighthold mythic. this info comes from logs etc. Not experience so I might be wrong here

Fedthår

Post by Fedthår » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Hey @Immanis do you have any idea when i can expect an answer? I would love to get an answer by tomorrow so I maybe could fight for a raid spot for sunday night :P

Talent

Post by Talent » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 am

Hello, Fedthar.

I have tried to contact you on Battlenet & Ingame, but no luck. I will keep this brief, we are going to Decline your application. Your lack of Mythic experience is a concern but not all that matters ofc! Your lack of traits on your main, I guess we can put down to your enjoyment of playing Alts. A new patch is coming out on Wednesday, meaning new traits and you haven't even reached 54 yet. Therefore, I don't think you are the correct fit for your guild. But I wish you luck in finding a guild!

Thankyou, Talent.

Fedthår

Post by Fedthår » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:06 am

I got declined? That gotta be a first :D Im lagging mythic exp in legion sure, cuz Im in a casual guild? wich is also the reason why im laggin traits cuz it's no where near needed for casual hc runs. It may have been on my part for being bad at selling my self, but anyway ty for taking your time to making a decision. Your loss tho (no bitching) :)