Paladingzz - Holy Paladin (Declined)

Paladingzz

Paladingzz - Holy Paladin (Declined)

Post by Paladingzz » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 am

1. Name, age, country.
Eric, 25 (on the 5th of februari) netherlands

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... z/advanced

3. Artifact level?
39 holy 35 retri and 35 prot

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wedensady and sunday after 19.00, other days i`ll be available to depending on my work schedule.

5. What loosystem do we use?
I read you had a loot counsil in the rules.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Overwatch (died due to officer team quiting) Renew (left due to unfair treatment and bad players running the guild)

7. Logs of your past raids
I know there are several logs of my previous raids with renew but i cant seem to find them.

8. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
icy veins (for tacts and class) youtube (fatboss guides for tacts) wowhead (iff i need to know something about an item or spell)

9. Info about alts (if any)
i got a 110 alt but mostly farm old dungeons and mats on it.

10. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I saw a recruitment messege in trade and have been looking for a new guild since i left renew.

11. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Garrosh Hellscream Mythic, We had some bad luck with members and it took us a while to get good tries in but after 2 months we finaly killed it and everyone was screaming over coms (i believe i still havesome ear damage).

12. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I`m dedicated, allways looking for a way to improve and a way to contibute. Iff anything is needed i`m willing to provide.

13. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I`m trying to save up for a new pc so vacatuoion wont be happing for atleast another year.

14. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Not that i`m aware of.

Even iff i dont get accepted i still want to thank you guys for your consideration.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Paladingzz - Holy Paladin

Post by kollbjorn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Hey Eric!

Thanks for the apply!

Here is the link to his warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Immanis
Resident Healing Theorycrafter and Advisor

Post by Immanis » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Hej Paladingzz, thanks for your application! congrats on being the first ;D

I'll have a look at the application once I'm home from work. (Be scared, I'm the one that finds a hair in every soup!)

Cheers

Diagen

Post by Diagen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:30 am

Hey.
Sadly after talking within the officer group we have decided to decline your raiding application.

We wish you luck in finding a guild that is suited for you and has a spot for you to be in.