[Declined] Artories - Shadow Priest

Art

[Declined] Artories - Shadow Priest

Post by Art » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Vukasin, 21 , Serbia Kyoma#26177
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... l/artories
3. Artifact level?
970 ilvl 67 traits
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
Yeah no probs.
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC loot council(trials not gettin items unless other raiders dont need it)
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Day four im still in, ill leave if i get positive response tho. Its just that theres no way we gonna get CE and i want CE or atleast 8/9M.
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... l/artories Recently transfered to TM. Started raiding mythic with ToS.
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/xVD2Q not raiding but its the same as this one with addition to boss mods.
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
how2priest discords, and i discuss stuff with publik(shadow priest) a lot hes one of theorycrafters.
10. Info about alts (if any)
This is my only 110 char on TM. Got rogue,mage,dh and soon dk on Kazzak.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I saw it on wowprogress while looking where i might fit and where i can have fun and progress at the same time. Ur guild description on wowprogress made me apply.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Mistress i guess. It tooks us 3-4 raids i think (3 hrs each raid ). Nothing really hard just getting used to encounter so i can maximize everything i can.Tho recently we struggle to rekill it cuz we changed both tanks its a nightmare now. Like i legit hate mistress so i cant find anything good in that fight besides boss room looking nice :D
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I really dont like when i gotta brag about myself so ill make it simple and honest. I learn quick , i have quite good eyes i can follow multiple ppl and adjust accordingly if theres a mistake. I always check how 2 priest and am active there to find a way to get better performance ( parses on farm ) . I like wiping on progress, i dont like wiping on farm. Once i make friends with somebody i enjoy insulting each other for the laughs.Think thats it i guess.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I might take a break late december like from christmas or so cuz of exams im a student so i might not be able to make all the raids then. So its not full stop just not coming to all the raids.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I do not.

Seccy

Re: Artories - Shadow Priest

Post by Seccy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Hey there,
Unfortunately we do not have an open spot for a shadow priest currently. Thanks for your application and all the best in your search for a guild :)
Seccy