[Declined] Ambientlock - Affliction Warlock

Ambient

[Declined] Ambientlock - Affliction Warlock

Post by Ambient » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Sean, 22, Ireland, Ambient#21276

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mbientlock - I use several different gear sets and one with tier 19 2p, my iLvl goes anywhere from 933-939 depending on the fight.

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wed/Sun at 19.45-23.30 & Mon at 20:45-23:30 server time. Yes they are great for me.

5. What loot system do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Loot Council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
EmptyPromises - I wasn't able to raid 7 days at the start of ToS
Paranoid - Struggling on farm bosses and very rarely getting onto avatar to progress it because of farm issues and people not showing. (less than 4 nights of progress on it and we killed maiden a month ago)

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24841568 - most recent is 2+ weeks ago I believe, mostly private unfortunately

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://prnt.sc/gyuh8p - Details usually covers the empty space on bottom right, don't have it shown during fights.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
lockonestopshop has almost everything for me but I also use the warlock discord and sometimes mmo-champion to read class discussions.

10. Info about alts (if any)
925 Havoc DH & 930 Frost mage, both with bis legendaries.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I seen you guys on wowprogress and noticed you were looking for a warlock, the raid times are good and you guys seem to encourage m+ which is something I enjoy.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I only started playing in WoD and took raiding seriously in legion so i've got very limited bosses to speak about, although Gul'dan was probably my favourite so far, it took about a month of progress and was very different to the HC version which I enjoyed, the constant dps checks and length of the fight made it quite difficult also.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I personally find that I can learn fights quickly, including my role in the fight and where my class is most useful.
I always keep myself up to date with everything involving my class, this includes running sims for every new upgrade and making sure my stat weights are always updated, this is also for notes during loot so I can let the LC know my % upgrade rather than just saying "BiS".

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
No current plans at all that could prevent me from raiding.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No.

Any other questions I'd be happy to answer here or on bnet.

Seccy

Re: Ambientlock - Affliction Warlock

Post by Seccy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Hey there,
Thanks for your application! We will check it over and get back to you before next reset :)

Seccy

Re: Ambientlock - Affliction Warlock

Post by Seccy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Hey there,
Unfortunately we have quite a full roster currently and with two warlocks we don't feel we can offer you a trial with us. All the best in the future and thanks for taking the time to leave an application.
Seccy