1. Otto, 22 y/o from Finland with a battletag od3x#2119
I recently got back into the game, full of vigor to press on.
2. Link to armory
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/sparksy
3. Artifact level
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
-Wed, Sun & Mon, 19:45 servertime. An hour later on Monday, with possible extra days on Tuesday and Thursday.
-Yes, they are fine for me.
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
-Trick question. Its not stated in the rules thread but in the wowprogress advert. RC Lootcouncil
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
-Hyvät Ystävät, casual finnish guild. Raidlead from Highmaul through Blackrock Foundry. Guild withered away after Blackhand HC
-Pia Vindex, another finnish guild, more dedicated for mythic progress. Ironically, players started moving away from the game after Thogar and the guild collapsed.
-Profanus, a guild belonging to an old friend. Very casual raids, cool people. Somehow managed to kill Kormrok on Mythic. I moved on for Legion.
-Without a Trace, a progressed mythic guild I meant to raid in Legion. Held out until the first raid week, but I had burned out too much on the game to continue.
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 7538639/7/ - Hyvät Ystävät / BRF
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 9467048/7/ - Pia Vindex / BRF HC + Myth
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 0299194/8/ - Profanus / HFC HC + Myth
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=3 - 7.2.5 Nighthold - Pugging going on
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 772009/13/ - Univelka / NM + Progress HC
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
-Mostly simulationcraft.org but I tend to lurk Discord pins every now and then
10. Info about alts (if any)
-Shadow Priest, 900ilvl, can raid on if needed (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15243368) (
-Enjoying Prot Pala atm, 880ish ilvl, proficent to do alt runs / m+
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
-Found through wowprogress, "Expectations" paragraph made me apply.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
-"Hardest" and one of my favorite fights, Blackhand (HC). I measure hard by time spent progressing and complexity. Close second was Thogar Mythic
I think we spent 4 raidnights on progress. Biggest obstacle for us was getting people to soak smashes correctly. P2 was a ride with two inconsistant hunters. P3 wasn't too bad when we got into the rhythm.
It is one of my favorite fights because you get to decide as a raid how to deal with all of the mechanics instead of being on a monorail of set movements. Like debris/bomb placement, mortar baiting etc.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
-I'm a very versatile player and can adapt in the heat of battle. Proficent with all druids spec atm. Also very vocal if need be, for callouts etc. Ex. Raidlead
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
-Friend's wedding 15. - 16.7, housewatching sometime next month for a week or so. Other than that, free for the foreseeable future.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
-I don't think so
16. Funny highlight from KJ HC kill
-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/T3 ... e&fight=14 - The pull before
-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/T3 ... amage-done - KJ First Kill
>Don't die to getting knocked off all night
>Do it that one pull :^) (https://youtu.be/s5plRR_vLNU?t=301) (Druid blinking just before impact)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest