[declined]Triglaw - Unholy DK

Triglaw

[declined]Triglaw - Unholy DK

Post by Triglaw » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:54 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
My name is Nejc, but you can call me Trig or Triglaw (my in-game name). I'm 25 years old from Slovenia. My btag is WhiteClaw#2708.

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/triglaw

3. Artifact level?
Unholy: 67
Frost: 60
Blood: 60

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
You raid 19.45-23.30 Wednesday, Sunday and 20.45-23.30 on Monday. All of the raid days suit me.

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
In legion, I was in The Second Law on Stormscale. Cleared mythic EM, 2/3 mythic ToV, 6/10 mythic NH and 4/9 mythic ToS. The guild took a break mid NH progress that I wasnt happy, but still stayed. In ToS, we had 30+ members and still had trouble getting 20 people for mythic, so the progress was slow and we had to cancel a lot of raids. Because of that I left and join Carberus on Tarren-Mill when they were progressing on misstress mythic. I killed misstress and host mythic on progress with them (guild's 1st kill). Most of the officers got burned out and decided that the guild will stop raiding, so now I'm looking for a new guild.

7. Logs of your past raids
For 7.3: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ll/triglaw
When I was a tank on naother realm (if it helps): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/GGsKa

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I look at different sources when looking up my class. I check youtube videos, MMO-champion class forum, Icy Veins, Wowhead, dk class discord and other dks.

10. Info about alts (if any)
Got some 910-920 alts, but all of them are on another realm, Stormscale.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
When my current guild decided to stop raiding, I went ot search for a new guild on wowprogress and even tho you aren't looking for a dk, I tohught I mind give it a try anyway.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I think it was mythic Archimonde in HFC. The rings did help a lot, but for us it still took a lot of tries. I'm not sure how many, about 200-250 I think. It could be more, I honestly can't remember. For our guild, I think the hard part was the tight movement coordination with the beams, chains, platforms and the brand. The addon did carry us a lot, but we were still dying to it. I think it was a good end game boss (mechanicaly not story/lore wise) and it was my 1st cutting edge kill.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm always on time for the raids. Since I started raiding, I only missed 2 raid nights because of IRL issues, but I will know that I will have to miss a raid in the future, I will make sure to let an officer know. When raiding, I always try my best and always look where to improve. I'm dependable. While I'm usually quiet, I still speak when needed and I can take criticism.
I can tank if needed (if one of the tanks can't make it or the fight needs 3 tanks).
I also enjoy doing m+ and I can tank it or dps.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Don't have any plans that will make me not raid, so I will be available. I hardly ever get burned out and I'm not taking a break anytime soon.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No, I don't know anyone.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Triglaw - Unholy DK

Post by kollbjorn » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Hey Triglaw!

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you :)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Triglaw - Unholy DK

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Hey Triglaw!

With our current meleeroster we dont have a spot for a dps dk im afraid.

Thanks for the consideration, and good luck in finding a guild!

Best regards!
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!