[declined] Kelldhar - Fury/Arms Warrior Application

Kelldhar

[declined] Kelldhar - Fury/Arms Warrior Application

Post by Kelldhar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

Kristian O' Ekström, 31 winters, from Sweden living in Norway. Kelldhar#21349

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... k/kelldhar

3. Artifact level?

Arms 58 soon 59, Fury 58

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wednesday 19.45-23.30, Sunday 19.45-23.30, Monday 20.45-23.30. They suit me PERFECTLY. Honestly love these times as I like raids to start around 19:30.

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

RC Loot council to distribute the loot.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

Left <Essence> because of the douchbag RL they had. He made 4 others + me quit the guild. He appologized on the forum later on but it was already too late. I desperately joined a friends swedish guild on Kazzak called <Reverse Polarity> as a substitute for their Warrior who currently was sick, he is now back and I'm being rotated a lot which I'm not a big fan of. I knew about this before I joined tho so therefor I'm looking for a new home that can provide me with a raiding spot not a bench.

7. Logs of your past raids

NH Mythic / HC logs as Fury : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... r/kelldhar

ToS Mythic / HC Logs as Arms : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... r/kelldhar

My Arms logs are weak but I'm eager to learn as I've played Fury almost my entire career. Tho I like both specs just as much and getting better by the day with my Arms spec. Also want to add that I'm playing on a Laptop and been doing the past 1½ month as I'm on vacation in Sweden. I know I can perform x10 times better once I'm back home in my apartment in Norway. Using my stable connection and my own 27" screen instead of the laptops 17". Going back next Saturday (6th of August)

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

http://imgur.com/a/X8uv0#Rii3lwG

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?

MMO-champion.com, wowhead.com mostly. Very active and good platforms providing fresh data.

10. Info about alts (if any)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/morphene 912 EQ Havoc DH my main alt.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

browsing wowprogress.com for a 3 day raiding guild with similar progress as my current.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

Ouf I have to say C'thun, no1 got him pre-nerf not even the top 0.1% guilds killed him. We fought him for so long half the raid quit when we killed him. It was a nergasm of it's own and N3RD screams... Good times! :geek:

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

Extreme amount of knowledge of both the game and class. Years of raiding experience and game-play. Active and social player with a huge heart. Very open minded and positive in general who's always online. Prepared for raids as I take it EXTREMELY serious and also provide 95+% attendance unless something drastic happens like a funeral etc.. Easy to adapt and know my mistakes and learn from them and have no problem taking constructive CC. Providing team spirit mentality which is a vital key to success in life.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

Workout 2-3 times a week and raid. My plans for the next 12 months.
I'm coming back from Vacation now the 6th of August as I'm in Sweden for a visit been here 2 month's. Gonna be huge differance in performance from my side once I'm back..

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?

Not a single soul I'm afraid.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Kelldhar - Fury/Arms Warrior Application

Post by kollbjorn » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Hey Kelldhar!

Thanks for the apply!

We will need some days to look at it before we can give an answer :)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Hey, cant access your mythic ToS logs for some reason, are they private?

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Hey Kelldhar!

We have sadly decided to decline your application.

Wish you all the best, and hope you find a guild that you like!

Best regards koll