1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hey, my name is Nikolas but Niki is also fine. Im from Germany and my Battle Tag is: Niki#2458 . Im 19 years old.
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
3. Artifact level?
50 1/4 on shadow
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, which are perfect for me.
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
You are using RC Loot Council, but trials have no prio for loot, if raiders need the loot for an upgrade
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
"useless" - Alleria -> stopped raiding
"Infinity Project" - Blackrock -> not quite that, what i expected from the guild and the officiers.
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ivi%C3%A9r
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4723 ... yk_jpg.htm
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
- Shadow Priests Streams
- Shadow Priest discord
- SimCraft (used on CD)
10. Info about alts (if any)
I got a WW Monk as alt with almost 44 traits and 900+ gear. As i need, to switch on this char, im going to do it.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I was looking for a new guild and i found your wowprogress article. I was totally tied up about your article and know, that this guild is exactly that what i wanted and what im looking for. You are also looking for a shadow priest and i wanted to try my luck with this application.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
The hardest boss i killed ever was Sinestra on my old account. We were trying over weeks to kill this boss. When we killed it, it was an awesome feeling. Seeing a boss getting down, while progressing this boss with a group which is nice and plays on a high level is great.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I always want to get the maximum out of my character, to support the raid in the best way. I can fit in the raid and change my spec, or change even the character, if the raidleader wants it and it helps the raid. Im good with critism and want to share my knowledge with other and like it, to learn it from other players, who are better then i am. Clearing the content as a team is something special and great.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Im starting to study in October so i got a lot of time, to raid till the end and beyond
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Nope, but hopefully soon.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest