Hey, hope all are well
1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Marc, 25, UK and marC#21894
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... mes/simple
3. Artifact level?
41 1/3 (7.2)
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.30-23.00 - Yes
Sunday 19.30-23.00 - Yes
Monday 19.30-23.00 - Yes
5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Loot Council
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
'Chocolate Cosmos' I left due to wanting to push harder for NH Mythic, I left on good terms
7. Logs of your past raids
EN Mythic - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=2
ToV Mythic - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=2
NH Mythic - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1 (7.1.5)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 328026/11/# (7.2)
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
EU/US WoW forums, Nattle / Markonicus / Preach Gaming (youtubers)
10. Info about alts (if any)
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I've recently transfered to Tarren Mill and I'm looking for a team so I thought to check the forums and I found your thread and saw from what you've wrote is a kind of environment and attitude towards raiding that I sit well with
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I would say Cenarius mythic as it was my first ever mythic raid and I played Outlaw at the time (you can already feel my pain lol), It was a relief and finally found out what it was like to hear nerd screams live on discord for the first time, we then went on to Xavius and wiped 50 times due to certain players not being able to soak properly haha, it was a relief to finally get Cutting Edge
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I have patience while progressing, I'm eager to learn the fights before hand to the best a youtube / written guide can tell and I'm always ready to have constructive criticism gave if I'm failing somewhere or could improve on certain things.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I'm currently in the Military but I am at home while on sickleave, I will have to go away for a weeks (spaced out) or so within the next 6-8 months to do civilian courses to prefer me for leaving
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest