Strutzen - Holy Priest

Strutzen

Strutzen - Holy Priest

Post by Strutzen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:32 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Sebastian, 22, Sweden, Strutzen#2469

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced

3. Artifact level?
Holy: 40(7.2)

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19:30-23:00
Sunday 19:30-23:00
Monday 19:30-23:00
They all suit me obviously.

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot Council with the RCLootCouncil addon!

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Wotlk-Earlycata:
Wolfpack/WASFAI - Guild disbanded due to GM leaving and lack of motivation. Took a break from PvE after this.

Started raiding again at the end of MoP (SoO) with some friends in a guild called Reunify. Tho since it was kinda casual i decided to leave after Highmaul since i didn't really feel like i fit in with their raiding goal.

Joined my current guild (Fenimo) at the start of BrF and have been raiding with them since then. The reason im leaving the guild is because it kinda broke at Krosus. Even though we did manage to kill him lots of good people decided to take a break and it made progression suffer hard. The guild has now merged with another guild but i still feel like there are alot of problems.

7. Logs of your past raids
7.1.5: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
7.2: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
http://i.imgur.com/EOeZnHi.jpg

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
When it comes to gameplay i get most of my information from different priest discords. Lots of good priests there making guides and answering questions etc.

When it comes to stats i usually follow a spreadsheet to get a more personalized value of my stats with the current gear setup. I also do check out other good priest's on the server to see what kind of gear they are running with and how they managed to beat me :(

10. Info about alts (if any)
891 Affliction Warlock - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced
I also got a Feral Druid but i think it's better if we dont talk about that character.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Was looking for a good 3 day raiding guild and found you guys on wowprogress! Since you guys were just formed in January and still have managed to keep such good progression it kinda tells me your leadership in this guild must be pretty strong, which is something i've been looking for.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I think that would be Gorefiend Mythic for me. We progressed on that boss for over a month and it almost killed the guild. Going into his stomach as a healer and trying to find thoose npcs to heal and at the same time knowing that if you didnt heal them up fast enough you would probably wipe the whole raid made it a very challenging fight. But even though it was hard it was also an amazing fight to heal if you ask me. The whole twist of healing npcs up that in return made less adds spawn made the fight very refreshing compared to normal raidhealing.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I am a dedicated player who always looks for improvements and really enjoy raiding. When its time to progress a new boss i'l make sure to check up strategies and kill videos for the boss in question. And obviously i always have consumables ready and that includes augment runes! (Leggy cloak opop)

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Nothing planned so far. If anything comes up for the summer il be sure to let you guys know.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Nope.

Talent

Re: Strutzen - Holy Priest

Post by Talent » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 pm

Hey!

Thanks for the application. Will give you a response as soon as we can !

Thank you, Talent

Strutzen

Post by Strutzen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 pm

No worries, Take your time!

Seur

Post by Seur » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Hey Strutzen! Quick question: We are currently planning to maybe push raids back a bit in terms of time. Would this be a problem for you? In the first place it's monday that will be pushed to 21.00-00.00 (server-time)
Seurely a good reply.

Strutzen

Post by Strutzen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Should not be a problem for me.

Talent

Post by Talent » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Hey Stutzen!!

Really good application, thanks for taking the time to fill it in as detailed as you did. Therefore, we have decided to offer you a trial with us! Contact one of our officers for a guild invite. Looking forward to raiding with you!

Thank you, Talent