1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Matthew Harrison 25 Ireland khemlar#2996
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... lar/simple
3. Artifact level?
39(after 7.2 54 pre patch)
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Monday 19.15-23.00 and yes they do.
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... l/Khemllar
I mostly just didnt get along with the way things were run and the general attitude of the guilds(hard to tell before joining).
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I use my class discord as its updated alot more then icy veins or other similar sites.
10. Info about alts (if any)
Druid tank(meh geared) and fury warrior 890
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Trade chat and the intro page of your on the site.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
BRF furnace mythic that was a very challenging fight to heal as my resto shaman it was fun cos it pushed healing to its limits in mana efficency(id die at end to res with mana from passive^^) i think 2 weeks we worked on it. the fight was just very challenging in every way with the timing.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Im not sure just play with me in m+ and the like or something i dunno i dont like tutting my own horn.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I do not know of any holidays or breaks i will be taking.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yes just found out my main man tableplz is in the guild.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest