Venador - BM Hunter

Venador

Venador - BM Hunter

Post by Venador » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
My name is Mike, 22 years old and i am from Cyprus. My Battle tag is Venador#2418

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... r/advanced

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wed, Sun, Mon 19.30-23.00 (WoW Time) and is perfectly fine by me.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Loot Council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
My last 2 guilds were Mist and Tempest. The reason I left form entropy was because i wanted more core progression and from Tempest because we didn't have enough roster and they decide to transfer to a different realm, so we disbanded.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 143/latest

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
http://imgur.com/a/fXJwB

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I trust Icy Veins (Azortharion's guides) and mmo-champion forums.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have a shaman resto in Grim Batol 880ilvl

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
A real ID friend who is recently apply to you too (Ramesis) told me about your guild. Because both of us decided to transfer our main characters to other realm I prefer to follow him, even in the social or group2 roster.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
As Hunter the hardest boss i faced was Gorefiend in Helfire Citadel. We spend almost 3 to 4 weeks to kill that boss because of the tactics. The hard part was the timing we had to face the time that players had to get in his belly and the part that a lot of mobs had to die quickly but i couldn't cleave them down because i couldn't damage the tank's mob. The good thing though from the fight was that it gave me better movement as hunter and made me better in many ways.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
As a person i am very friendly and i like to make friendship though wow. As a player I love competition (in a good way ofc) and keep learning for my class/spec so to keep up with the latest updates in order to be on the top of the line. The most important though i love to play with people i know such as real ID friends and guildies because for me that really matter, to have fun with good people :)

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
For now i will be available all the time. after june i will have a summer job but it will perfectly fine because i will still play the game.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
As I mention before i know a new trial member you got Ramesis.

*Something I want to note here is that, ofc I really want to be part of the raiding roster but if that is not possible i would be very happy if i join you as a social member, because as i told you i have already transfer my character so would be great to share my time in wow with you.

Thanks in advance,
Venador

Seur

Re: Venador - BM Hunter

Post by Seur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Hey Venador! Thank you for your application. We are currently raiding, however, as you are a friend of Ramesis, you can /w one of the officers and get an invite straight away! We will then read through your applications and look through your logs properly to determine if we want you on a trial or not.
Seurely a good reply.

Venador

Re: Venador - BM Hunter

Post by Venador » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks a lot Seur! I am very happy that i will join you and i will keep working to be better :D