Can I come ?

Engwar

Can I come ?

Post by Engwar » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:11 am

Hi guys,
As much as I didn’t want to be a part of the filthy horde I still want to play with you.
I haven’t had a real mythic team since AD and I miss that.
I saw you have enough mages so if you can’t take me on progress you can have me as a backup or of course boost me on farm :D

Talent

Re: Can I come ?

Post by Talent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:03 pm

If you want to come over as Social Engwar, that's totally fine Engwar. As you have seen, the Mage position isn't open!

Immanis
Resident Healing Theorycrafter and Advisor

Post by Immanis » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Engwar <3

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey Engwar!!

First things first: great to see you apply!

Ill "dip in" a bit with my oppinion here also :)

At the moment we have two amazing mages in tableplz and moshs - and a "semi-okei-ish-scrub" in myself, all three being very active.

I dont think a roster should be too big, or extending a certain amount of raiders - there is only so many ppl you can have as backup. So for the moment and for current progress it "might" be a bit of a stretch to get a raiding spot - but for the future who knows what will happen.

If we find ourselves in a spot with "too many" mages where all of them are performing good for Tomb of Sargeras - I will most likely reroll to a class that is needed for the raiding team. For ppl considering changing classes/speccs 7.2 is the right time due to AP and leg changes

Just out of curiosity - how are your frost specc/arcane specc coming along? Do you have all your fire leggos sorted?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Engwar

Post by Engwar » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey and thanks for the replies!

I understand very well what you mean Kolbjo. There's only so many people you can fit in a raid.
If your roster is full and stable there's no need to try and fit in another player. So I won't press it.
If you want to come over as Social Engwar, that's totally fine Engwar. As you have seen, the Mage position isn't open!
Although it will be fun to play with you on off-days, run dungeons or simply troll arround on ts I know that won't work for me. I want to kill bosses.

So I wish you good luck for now, maybe some time in the future we'll meet again :)

Engwar

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Cool Engwar - and I think we all understand :)

Being social is nice and all that - but we are here for the monsterslaying business - and business is RIPE!

You have our btags, and we have yours if things change.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!