1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hello everyone. My name is Oliver and i'm 21 years old. And i'm from Copenhagen, Denmark.
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... moo/simple
3. Artifact level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Current raiding days:
Raiding days are fine
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RCLootCouncil, locked and ready to go
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I've been in a couple of other guilds beside these three, as either a member or social. I guess after Vertex disbanded i've moved around alot trying to find a suitable place, with no luck as of yet.
7. Logs of your past raids
I have no mythic parses as either Retribution nor Holy that would justify what i could achieve as a player. Taking into consideration of how little mythic NH content i've been doing i hope thats alright. I'm never empty handed though and i always have something to show.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 180/latest
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
Heres a little preview of my UI
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
If i'm in doubt, i'd log into my class discord and ask away. Other than that i try to keep of websites such as icy-veins, since they're often misleading.
For me Simulation Craft is the way foward, and i tend to find myself spending hours upon hours figuring out what pieces of gear would have the the most impact, for the given scenario.
10. Info about alts (if any)
Yoloshots - Marksman Hunter, 886 Ilvl.
Tickleshock - Elemental Shaman, 884 Ilvl.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Well i heard about Aluren before Vertex disbanded. And i saw your post in trade chat last night, and i thought this might be a good opportunity for me to get back into this tier.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
This is a tough one, but if i'd have to pick one out it's gotta be Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, we spend around 150 wipes on it and i loved every second of it. From dealing with the Dissonance Field, to everyone working together as a group to deal with Consumming Terror. To me boss mechanics doesn't get much better than that, it was a fresh breath of air in an otherwise very dull raid. (Hardest part was deffinetly getting everyone to understand the cone mechanic of Consumming Terror)
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I believe that i've got some people already in the guild that could vouch for me . Other than that, im a mature and freindly fella, with a vast knowledge of the game, and a burning passion for World Of Warcraft.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
There might be a 2 weeks vacation during the summer break, although im not sure as of yet. Legion is deffinetly the expansion that i've played the most and i have no intention of stopping, im simply having to much fun.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yup, every single one who merged from Vertex
If theres anything i've missed or something you want me to elaborate on go ahead and ask away
Hope to hear from you soon! Best regards Oliver.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests