Meteonli - Shadow priest

meteonli

Meteonli - Shadow priest

Post by meteonli » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Stian, 20, Norway and clapandfap#2675

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... nli/simple
I also have the shadow priest legendary shoulders, but currently using Kil'jeaden's to fix my haste issues.

3. Artifact level?
51 in shadow 35 in holy

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wedensday: 19:15 - 23:00
Sunday: 19:15 - 23:00
Monday: 19:15 - 23:00

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
Lootcouncil

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
For this expansion I have been in Code Geass, which is currently disbanding so that's why I'm applying to your guild. Previously only guild I made good progress with was "Moscow Five" (the ninja guild, if any of you played during that era xD) during MoP.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 127/latest

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://gyazo.com/0ea35ebf09d9320a3353e7595c76f259
Not excactly in raid situation, but only thing that changes is DBM popping up.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I mainly use howtopriest.com trying to avoid icyveins since I recently discovered that they were giving out wrong information.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I only got a 867 guardian druid whom I'm not currently playing on.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I heard about the guild through friends in-game (Seurk which are also applying). I applyed since I wanted to keep on raiding this tier/expansion and I want to keep playing with some of the friends I made in code geass.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Though it didn't take us too many raid days to down him, I regard solo healing Siegecrafter Blackfuse HC in Siege of Orgrimmer the hardest boos I've ever killed. We used about two weeks with 6 raids to down him. The hard thing about him was, if you stepped in the fire you would die.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
The reason why you should accept me to your raid rooster is that I rarely tilt or give people shit. My performance rarely varies a lot, I feel like I'm playing consistently. Due to me being an officer in Code Geass, I always watch a guide of the fight we are suppossed to progress on then a kill video with the POV of my spec (mainly viklund).

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I currently have no plans for the next 6 months. I think I'll have a 1 week vacation in the summer, but that's about it

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I do not know anyone in the guild but I know quite a few applying to your guild at the moment.

Manson

Re: Meteonli - Shadow priest

Post by Manson » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Meteonli, thank you very much for applying to us!

From what we see, we are very interested and excited in you! We believe you will be a great asset to the team and we would love for you to come and join us. You are welcome to make the Transfer when you are ready to begin. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to whisper me ( Manson#2414 ).

As said, welcome aboard, hope to see you in the guild soon!

/ Manson - Verserad