Seurk - Elemental Shaman

Seur

Seurk - Elemental Shaman

Post by Seur » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:45 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag: Sander. 20. Norway. Liky#21695

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... urk/simple

3. Artifact level?: Currently only 51. Due to inactivity of raids and me having rerolled from Blood DK to Enhancement Shaman to Elemental Shaman has put me a bit behind, but won't be an issue getting it to 54 in notime.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you? Your raiding times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.30-23.00 and they fit me perfectly.

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules) Loot Council.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description): I'm sure you already know but I was the Guild Master and Raid Leader of Code Geass. We sadly had to disband due to Grim Batol being a very dead realm and having a few members quit the game. A part from that, worth mentioning would be Discourage on Grim-Batol (now transfered) which was 3rd on the realm behind Sand and Pieces at the time. We were progressing on Iron Maidens when Method just killed Blackhand. Was playing a Hunter at the time.

7. Logs of your past raids: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 20/latest/ You can find all my logs here as they are all public. Please note that I didn't bother to do orange on all HC bosses as that would mean switching to "PADDING" AoE talents on fights such as Tichondrious and Spell Blade. I wanted to clear the content as far as possible in Heroic so we could move to Mythic which is why I use the same spec for all fights except Skorpyron.

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation): http://imgur.com/a/uqEnh (I don't have a screenshot of raiding, but nothing would change except raid frames on the left open side)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?: https://www.stormearthandlava.com/, Icy Veins and Shaman Discord all combined with knowledge and common sense.

10. Info about alts (if any): My Demon Hunter is currently 891 ilvl with full Heroic 4p. Currently has 37 traits which will easily go to 54 if that is needed by you. I have already learned most of Demon Hunter playstyle and I feel like I can play it at a good level already.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply? I heard about the guild as the current officers/members applied to Code Geass before they transfered here. I kept them on my Friends List in case something like this would happen as I really liked their attitude towards the game and I wanted to play with them in the future, and now, here I am writing an application to your guild hoping to play with people having the same mindset as me about the game.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..: This depends a bit. Bosses such as Odyn was hard in practise, but it didn't feel hard for myself at all. The fight had SO many mechanics that would cause deaths that it was almost destined for someone to screw up every single try, which made the boss way harder then what it seems on paper.
I would like to bring fourth progressing on Spine in Dragon Soul as it required insane cooperation and communication. I would also like to bring fourth Blackhand HC. I was progressing with a mediocre guild at the early days of BrF. It required a lot of shotcalling and it was very healing intensive. The fight was insanely fun and killing him felt very good. However, progressing on Maidens fighting for realm 3rd kill was even more difficult and satisfying, and the fight had tons of different mechanics. I didn't enjoy the fight that much, but it was a challenging one.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.: I already told you a lot about myself in Discord which is why I am not writing as in-depth of an application as I could. I will be here every raid and set aside everything for it. I will always work to be a better player and to help out everyone around me. In me you'll have a player who will stay motivated for the game for years to come and ready to invest my time and energy to do so.

In me you'll get a player who has performed in top guilds on several classes specs: Hunter, Resto Druid, Rogue, Blood DK, Enh Shaman, Ele Shaman, Disc Priest. Which means that at a start of a new expansion I will always do thourough research into what's the best spec to play. I am versatile and I will prove to you that I am a raider that will always be on the top when that is possible, and stay alive doing so.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding? Working and a small vaction somewhere in June/July. A part from that, playing WoW.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild? I wouldn't say "know" but for sure I have talked with the members there a bit, including officer team. Not any more then small talk though and I would for sure look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Looking forward to your reply! Wish you the best!

Regards,

Seur
Seurely a good reply.

Gwyn

Re: Seurk - Elemental Shaman

Post by Gwyn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello there, nice seeing you apply, of course get a +1 from me, will look forward to seeing you in the Guild!

Manson

Re: Seurk - Elemental Shaman

Post by Manson » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Seurk!

First of all, allow me to apologies for the late reply! We have however come to the conclusion that we would be very excited for you to join us, and whenever you are ready to make the transfer, you will have a new home as soon as you are here.

Should you have any questions or matters you want to discuss, please don't hesitate to whisper me ( Manson#2414 ).

/ Manson - Verserad