Karuga - Havoc DH (Trial - 01/02/17)

Kruger

Karuga - Havoc DH (Trial - 01/02/17)

Post by Kruger » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag. Lasse Krüger, 30, Denmark, Kruger#2530

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

3. Artifact level?
46 and rising~

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Mon/Wed/Sun 19,30-23,00 suits me just fine

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Lootcouncil, i have personally only used EPGP in the recent past but i have no preference about this.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
<Fable>, was officer there for a long time. helped grow the guild to a decent level. I feel i need to better myself as a player in another raid environment. I am a loyal guy, so leaving Fable hurts - i would not have done it if i didn't think it necessary.

7. Logs of your past raids
not sure exactly if you are looking for a specific screen from my logs, but i believe this should cover my performance. let me know if u need more specifics about this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 36/latest/

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I use askmrrobot as a small tool to help me find my bis items, i use the DH discord a lot for information on builds, rotation, trinket info etc. i discussed with my guildmate DH's as well but i was mostly the only DH in the guild.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have a HPala alt, ilvl 858 i believe it is - not many AP traits

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
A new hunter of your Mihawks informed me of your situation, he was also in Fable.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Think im gonna have to say Ulduar, Mimiron (Hard mode) was probably the toughest. Phase 3 with fire all over the room took us about a month to kill, letting our guild be surpassed by many other guilds on the server. costing us a high ranked spot in EU at the time.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
As a very experienced raider, both in legion and before - i will say that i am quite loyal, determined and always prepared. I have maintained a raid attendance of around 95% in Fable, not counting off raids. I am aware that you already have 2 demon hunters and that i will need to earn my spot in the guild.
I have nothing against m+ dungeons, but as a small negative (i guess) is that i don't really enjoy spamming m+ back to back to back. That is also why my AP level is not yet at 54. Fable does not do thaaaaat much m+ stuff, but i realize this is something i must work on.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I rarely travel, but i am going to Norway to snowboard for 1 week either next week or the week after :)

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I know Mihawks and Hotsnot, who both came from Fable

Diagen

Re: Karuga - Havoc DH (Trial - 01/02/17)

Post by Diagen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:04 am

Hey! good morning and Thank you for the application :)

The officer team and I will talk about your application as a raider as soon as we have the time.
I expect that you will get your answer within the day (Or so I hope)

That said I would like to ask you 2 questions if you don't mind.

At the moment it seems that you already left Fable.
Would you prefer to join in the guild as a social at the moment until our decision for a raiding spot? It will make contacting you easier and that way you might get to know some of our other players.

And the 2nd question I have is about this:
Kruger wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 am
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I rarely travel, but i am going to Norway to snowboard for 1 week either next week or the week after :)
We expect our Trials to show up for all 6 raids, of the 2 weeks trial, with exceptions being taken in consideration over real life situations. :)
If we were to accept you in to a trial spot, I would suggest to have your trial extended to 3 weeks or simply start after you come back from your vacation depending on when it actually is.
Would that be an issue?

Kruger

Re: Karuga - Havoc DH (Trial - 01/02/17)

Post by Kruger » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:56 am

Thanks for your reply :) Joining as a social now would be no issue for me. As for those 2 options, both are fine - i think it would be fair enough to extend the trial period by the amount of time i will be gone, so 1 week.

so no issues either way!