Kalathil - Frost DK (Trial - failed)

Kalathil

Kalathil - Frost DK (Trial - failed)

Post by Kalathil » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:04 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Oskar, 21, Denmark NoC#2175

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... hil/simple

3. Artifact level?
44 Frost
36 Blood
15 or something in Unholy, not worth mentioning

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.30-23.00
Sunday 19.30-23.00
Monday 19.30-23.00

They suit me well

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC-lootcouncil - trials wont recieve any loot unless it's a MAJOR upgrade or no members need.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
As my other mates (Tableplz, Lepope and Bearlytrying), I've been in Tempesta. And the reason for leaving is that I want to remain playing with my IRL friends.

7. Logs of your past raids

Nighthold logs so far: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 86/latest/

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
I keep my UI the way Blizzard invented it all the way, with exception of DBM and Skada

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I mostly follow Icy-veins and watch alot of Tegu streaming (Serenity frost DK)

10. Info about alts (if any)
Got a hunter and warrior level 110, but not really worth mentioning, mostly use them for gold in missions.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Well i heard of the guild through my mate, Lepope, and i chose to apply because of way the guild strive to achive progression.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

Well i didnt really raid that much before Legion, but in the very early years of my wow career I enjoyed Karazhan and Zul'Aman alot, but I wont name any of these bosses as hard, but for now it must be Cenarius in Emerald Nightmare Mythic, took quite a few tries.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Hmm, I'm quite standard, i do like some dark humor, so i wont be doll.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
None

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
My mates that just recently joined, otherwise i would say "not yet" :D

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Kalathil - Frost DK

Post by kollbjorn » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Welcome Oskar! :)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Diagen

Re: Kalathil - Frost DK (Trial - 29/01/17)

Post by Diagen » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:13 pm

This is part of the formality of accepting you as trials and presenting you with what is expected of you for the coming 2 weeks

Performance that is will be seen as suited for what we are looking for. This is vague since we are not only looking at numbers when we talk about the performance of a player and this will be talked about in details between the officer team when the trial period is over.

On a social aspect you are expected to act with respect towards the other guild members.

We are here to help you get better in any way. Don't be afriad to ask for help from anyone in the guild for whatever reason. Be it M+ , Looking through logs or simply talking rotation.

Good luck on your trial.

Diagen

Re: Kalathil - Frost DK (Trial - failed)

Post by Diagen » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:20 am

For the last 2 raids you have signed Accepted and didn't show up.

You were asked if you read the rules we have and you said yes to that.

One of our rules for our Trials is that they are expected to show up for all 6 raids during the 2 weeks of trial except for known in advance situations in which we expect you to also inform us.

We still are not aware as to why you didn't show up at all for the last 2 raids and if it was a matter of something known in advance.

I am failing you on your Trial.
You will be ranked into a social spot if you want.

Diagen

Re: Kalathil - Frost DK (Trial - failed)

Post by Diagen » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Explanation has been given but he still will not be able to trial for the time being and he will need to reapply after he has the time.

Locking this thread.