Artstyle - Fury Warrior

Artstyle

Artstyle - Fury Warrior

Post by Artstyle » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:37 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Hi, my name is Kani, I'm from Bulgaria and I'm 23. My battle tag is Ar7Style#2649

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

3. Artifact level?
Fury (Main Spec) - 54 Traits
Protection (Off Spec) - 35 Traits
Arms (Never played it) - 35 Traits

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Your raiding times are as follows:
Wednesday 19.30-23.00
Sunday 19.30-23.00
Monday 19.30-23.00

Now here comes a little bit of an issue. I love World of Warcraft and I'd like to believe that I'm good at it. However, I'm currently a student, and I'm working night shifts to be able to support myself, e.g. I will not be able to maintain a 100% attendance. Mondays are not a problem, I can attend every Monday, but Wednesday and Sunday I might have to skip every other week due to work schedule. I really hope that isn't a problem since it has been a major deal breaker with most guilds I have applied to. If you would like to elaborate on this, I'd love a chat if you contact me via battle tag.

5. What loot system do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
The loot system you use is Loot Council. I have the addon downloaded, installed and ready to use.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
<Equilibrium> - Been there for over 2 years (we came from a private WotLK server). Most people stopped playing, including 2 of our officers and our GM which lead to a disbandment of the guild.
<Fürõr> - Those of us who still played the game merged with Fürõr. Left around a month ago due to difference in goals regarding the game progression.
<Naglfar Secured> - Disbanded.

7. Logs of your past raids
These are mostly older logs (from the launch of The Nighthold). I haven't really had the opportunity to raid properly lately due to the guild problems.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 78/latest/

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation).
Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot during a raid. My interface only changes when I'm in and out of combat so I made a screen on a dummy. There are also some custom auras that appear under my character on certain encounters to help me keep track of some abilities.
http://imgur.com/a/YnV25

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your spec/class?
Skyhold - warrior community on Discord
Simulation Craft
I also follow this guy on YouTube since he makes awesome guides and gives great advice on improving performance.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzXYO ... Nq3taLpxtw

10. Info about alts (if any)
I don't have any other 110 lvl alts. I have a 104 level Monk and 104 level Demon Hunter, but unless required I don't think I will be levelling those.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I heard about you from a trade chat advertisement sent by one called Talentless (druid). I liked the progression you have achieved, and since I'm all about quality raiding I thought I'd give it a shot.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Definitely The Lich King. I think we can all agree it was one of the best fights ever to make it into the game. I'd say, probably getting a clean transition was the hardest thing in that fight, especially between phase 2 and phase 3 when the boss spawns 4 Raging Spirits, so the DPS requirement is really tight.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm a mature and friendly guy, who has a pretty good knowledge of the game. My problem remains the attendance, but I hope we can work around that. I understand you probably require a really high attendance level, so I'm always open to join you as a more casual raider if offer such positions, or maybe as a substitute for when you need additional players to wrap up the 20-man Mythic raiding team.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Not for now, no. I really like the current state of the game and I'm enjoying the Legion expansion, so unless something major happens I'll probably continue playing on a regular basis.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Not that I know of.

Talent

Re: Artstyle - Fury Warrior

Post by Talent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Thanks for the application!

As of right now, we are not looking to recruit anymore Melee positions.

Good luck with your future raiding.

Artstyle

Re: Artstyle - Fury Warrior

Post by Artstyle » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:48 am

Thank you for the feedback.