1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Mason - 23 - mgbromley#2445
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... 1lv/simple
3. Artifact level?
53.5 Shadow 35 Holy
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Yes able to attend all raids
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Loot Council
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Delusional - previous officer - unable to combine a competent mythic team that was serious about progression
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 25/latest/
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Howtopriest (website and discord) Youtube/twitch - trying to imrpove on logs to improve aspects of my performance. Debates with other shadowpriests to find best tactics
10. Info about alts (if any)
DH/Hunter (to low to be considered) Tempted level a resto shaman to try a new healer.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Don't think I would say anything is the hardest. Always look to overcome hard challenges and actually find them more enjoyable which in turn doesn't make them hard?
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
Always looking to improve to ensure that contribute the most to the guild even if that means sacrificing own performance for the good of the guild.
Able to take critics on board without having a "bitch fit" and causing more issues than there needs to be.
Being raiding in game with friends and want to take raiding more serious so can bring a positive/hard working attitude to a raid.
Not shy when ideas need to be brought to the table which might improve performance of myself or others.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Improving standard of gameplay to be progressing within a competitive enough environement.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest