Pepsipowers - MM hunter

Post by Pepsipowers » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:42 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag:
- Kristian, 21. Norway. Pepsipowers#2425
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in:
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... 8rs/simple
3. Artifact level:
- 54mm, 42bm, 35surv
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
- Your raiding times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.30-23.00 and they fit me perfectly.
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules):
- Loot council, already installed
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description):
- I was in a guild called Code Geass on the realm grim batol. The guild fell apart because of low attendance = no raiding. CBA staying on this realm when not even one guild on the realm is top 200 world.
7. Logs of your past raids:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 98/latest/
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation):
- https://gyazo.com/2283c137514a4b4d2a2a1d2da1f75104
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
- When the big change to MM hunter came in 7.1.5 I basically checked up on logs, used icy veins, practiced on a dummy a couple of hours and played around with different talents. Usually I check mmo-champion to see if there's any major updates or hunter discord if I have
any questions.
10. Info about alts (if any):
- I only play hunter, and always have.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
- I heard about the guild through seur. Him, clapnfap and kysa all applied to that guild and explained the atmosphere and progression. I applied because they are in that guild, the guild has good raid times and it looked like you could use another hunter. Also what I answered to the 6th question.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..:
- Think it has to be cenarius. It's not that we spent too much on that boss compared to other guilds, but since I haven't raided too much in the past and EN was easy asf, but dealing with the brambles and being shot caller for that fight was quite anoying and stressful. Basically most of the fights is quite simple as a hunter so I wouldn't call any raid encounter I've done hard for me personally.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids. :
- I know my class better then most, I do my preperation for raid encounters, I have the
time to raid everyday, and I always bring consumables.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
- Don't have any plans in paricular. I just work 8-16 part time. If anything would happend to come up, I'll give an early notice.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild? I know seur, clapnfap, kysanagi.

Gwyn

Re: Pepsipowers - MM hunter

Post by Gwyn » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:28 am

¨Hello, thank you for appying! We will look over and discuss your application and logs soon, so just leaving this here so you know we're looking at it!

Pepsipowers

Re: Pepsipowers - MM hunter

Post by Pepsipowers » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:07 pm