Kiekie - MM Hunter (Declined)

kiekie

Kiekie - MM Hunter (Declined)

Post by kiekie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:44 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Kieran, 17, United Kingdom, kieran#21235
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... kie/simple
3. Artifact level?
48, although its not maxed it shouldn't take too long with MoS boosts
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Mon/Wed/Sun 19,30-23,00 - They suit me fine
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RCLootCouncil
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I recently transferred to Tarren Mill so I have no recent guilds here, although some years ago I was in a guild called Tempus Ultima in which we cleared 12/14 SoO Mythic while it was current.
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 74/latest/ (Not the greatest of logs - was in a trial with a guild that were hurling abuse at near enough everyone and it was very difficult to concentrate)
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://i.gyazo.com/71123988b3face28aaf ... c9a0cb.jpg (This is me, pre-server swap)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Trueshot Lodge discord, following several hunters from top10 guilds on twitch
10. Info about alts (if any)
None as of now, but in the process of releveling some.
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Browsing Wowprogress, seemed like a perfect atmosphere for me - friendly + fun whilst also maintaining a serious progression aspect
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Siegecrafter Blackfuse Mythic in Siege of Orgrimmar, this boss took us in total 2 weeks to down, it was primarily hard because of miscommunication in guild and people not focusing well, and ultimately this was the boss that made alot of people leave the guild; nonetheless it was my favourite boss because it was very mechanically demanding especially for hunters because they could do the belt mechanic way more frequently than any other classes due to game mechanics.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I'm a friendly, upbeat person - i'm usually quite quiet and generally I don't speak unless I have something useful to say in raid environments - I like to have fun and do hard content at the same time, and I'm a bit of a 5-man hero - (The amount of time i spent in challenge mode dungeons in MoP/WoD was worrying), apart from the Siege of Orgrimmar progression i've never really touched raiding and have only played on-and-off, but Legion brought something new to me and even though i've only done HC raids so far i've really loved every minute - i'm no stranger to progress and I don't give up easily, I'm very patient and willing to work with problems.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Apart from a week absence at the end of February I don't see anything that will get in the way of raiding.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No. I barely know anyone on the server.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Diagen

Re: Kiekie - MM Hunter

Post by Diagen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:27 am

Hey Kiekie.

Thank you for the application.
At this time I am sorry to say that we can't accept you at the current gear and logs you have.

We wish you luck in finding a guild and getting a place to call your home.