[Accepted] Leetiso, Death Knight

Leetiso

[Accepted] Leetiso, Death Knight

Post by Leetiso » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Leetiso, 21 years old, Leetiso#2321

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/leetiso

3. Artifact level?
73 right now, but I'm very committed of getting 75 before Antorus

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30, Sunday 19.45-23.30 and Monday 20:45-23:30. Invites go out 15 min prior of those times to clean trash and do summons. These raid times suit me very well. Shouldn't be a problem to have 100% attendance.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC-LootCouncil

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
My guild history is short with only being in 2 guilds. That is probably because of my loyal nature, and getting attached to the people within the guild. The first guild was Idiots Abroad, the guild I raided with in HFC. Long story short, I managed to co-raid lead a casual guild into killing Archimonde on mythic before pre-patch. Despite the success, my PVE experience halted there as I was recruited into the army that summer. I still managed to pug cutting edge for EN, and defeat few bosses on Nighthold mythic (3/10). My adventure with Idiots Abroad ended in Nighthold as the guild fell apart that tier. The second and current guild is Stark Industries. With them I managed to kill 8/9 bosses in mythic Tomb of Sargeras (working on the last one). The main reason I'm leaving is the raiding times. Taking my current semester and the next one into consideration (first year bachelor economy), I want to change my raiding schedule. Currently I raid 3 weekdays (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday). This is causing unnecesarry load on my studies, so instead I want one of the raid days to be on the weekend (despite this situation, I have yet to miss a raid).

7. Logs of your past raids (it's not only your percentiles we are interested in)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
https://imgur.com/a/2sX7c

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
For deathknights, there is currently 2 reliable, end-game sources of information: Acherus discord server and MMO-Champion (prioritized respectively). I frequently check those places to get updates concerning my class to continue to improve myself.

10. Info about alts (if any)
I don't have any alts worth mentioning. I'm focusing on getting all my legendaries and getting all my specs to a high artifact level before putting time into an alt.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Wowprogress. What made me apply is that you guys have an impressive roster and an impressive ranking on the server as a result. You also have a pretty good death knight in your team, and I love some good competition. Non-raiding related, your website is captivating and your community seems nice! All these factors combined compelled me to apply :D

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
My raiding history is short, so it is only natural that the last boss on the last tier in an expansion was the hardest for me. That is none other than Archimonde. Make no mistake, I personally don't think any boss in inherently hard. A boss is as hard as the ability of the raiding roster to overcome his mechanics. Taking this into consideration, Archimonde was difficult. It took us several months to kill him. The hardest part about him has to be his mark of the legion ability. We were progressing without the addon that trivialized that mechanic, so it was hard at the start. The good part about the fight was the cohesion. There were a lot of phases, and a lot of mechanics. None of them felt like they were based on RNG that could just wipe you if you rolled the dice badly unlike many bosses in ToS. Seething corruption was a very fun mechanic to progress.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
You can first and foremost expect me to be mature. I rarely take offense, I don't rage and I know when a joke goes too far. You can also expect me to have close to 100% attendance, and be on time for your raids. You can expect and trust me to do mechanics and do what I'm supposed to during an encounter. Lastly you can expect me to not create issues, be humorous, dependable and high on the dps meters. I think we are a good fit because I'm the kind of raider you can trust. Trust is mutual though, so without it going both ways, it would mostly certainly end badly. I believe that I can trust you guys. I also believe that I'm the kind of raider that fits the caliber of your guild, and hopefully we can reach new heigths together.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
The only "vacation" I have planned is during x-mas and new years. That should last around +-1 week. Nothing else planned besides that. I love my home and pc too much.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I do not, unfortunally. Looking to change that though!
Last edited by Leetiso on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Leetiso, Death Knight

Post by kollbjorn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:48 am

Hey Leetiso!

Really liked your app mate!

We would need some days to decide if we want another DK or not.

Cheers, koll :)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Leetiso

Post by Leetiso » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello Kollbjorn (fellow norwegian?! :D)!

Thanks for the quick reply! I did put some time in this application. Before you decide, I urge you guys to atleast have an interview with me. I truly believe I would be a strong asset to your team, and given the chance, I will not dissapoint. Looking forward to your reply!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:02 pm

We decided to accept you for trials :)

Welcome and looking forward to playing with you
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!