[Accepted] Apfelstrudi - Elemental Shaman (Social)

apfelstrudi

[Accepted] Apfelstrudi - Elemental Shaman (Social)

Post by apfelstrudi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:59 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Judith, 26, Germany, Apfelstrudi#1861

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... pfelstrudi

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
I'm not looking to raid :)

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC loot council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Ruthless (Draenor) - I was socials officer there to help out the GM who's a good friend of mine. The socials are active and thriving, and I don't have the time to be an officer. I realm-transferred to Tarren Mill when I left because of the ongoing stability issues with Draenor and because Church is my husband and he needs me to be his sugar mommy, which isn't possible when we're on two different servers. The slacker.
Stheno (Tarren Mill) - I joined that guild after they told me they were very active key-runners, which sounded cool because that's what I mostly do in WoW. Turns out they only do keys on easy weeks, had a couple key runs that went very poorly and the guild itself is usually not very active when it's not a raid time. So I figured, no point being in a guild for the sole purpose of running keys with them when none of them are running any on tyrannical weeks/nobody is around.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15413389
The logs have apparently gone wonky when I realm-transferred but I'm 9/9 hc. I stopped raiding when Ruthless went on to mythic because it was horribly frustrating. (If you want more details, ask Church about Ruthless raids and listen to him rant for five minutes!)

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
I don't have one at this moment but like I said, not looking to raid! Can provide one in the future in case socials are allowed to come to alt runs or re-clears etc.

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
icy-veins, shaman discord

10. Info about alts (if any)
I have a bunch but they're all on Draenor and I don't have the time to keep them all current so I'm not bothering with a transfer for those.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Church joined you guys and has been fan-boying and making me watch the KJ kill. He says you're all pretty cool so I figured why not come see for myself.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Probably KJ heroic tbh. I love the fight personally. I loved progressing and working out when to do what, when to stand where etc. It was hard because people apparently can't soak things. ToS was the only raid I've progress-raided on, don't have much comparison to harder bosses!

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I say "whaaaales" a lot on the way to and during the Mistress fight in ToS. But like I said, not looking to raid!

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
No specific plans. I just started a new job last Monday so I'm not as active as before while I get used to having to leave the house at 6 am.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Married to Church. I'm the one that brings him drinks and snacks during raid so that he doesn't have to afk every five minutes. He told me I need to fill out this application and "oh, the last question is: do you want to join as a raider or social?", which turned out to be not true. But I've made it to this point so here we go!

Immanis
Resident Healing Theorycrafter and Advisor

Re: Apfelstrudi - Elemental Shaman (Social)

Post by Immanis » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 am

Hej there Judith!

We usually accept socials that have friends in the guild, so you're more than welcome to join us!

The application was a great read (maybe we should actually start doing social applications), it makes us already know a lot about you :-)
Having another german-speaker in the guild will help counteract the recent danish invasion we've suffered, so another positive point!

Whisper any officer for an invite