[Accepted] Drawkcab - Enhancement and Elemental Shaman

Drawkcab

[Accepted] Drawkcab - Enhancement and Elemental Shaman

Post by Drawkcab » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Stefano, 26, Italian but currently living in Switzerland (Zürich), Evets#2265.

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
Drawkcab

3. Artifact level?
Enhancement (MS): 67 traits, 974 ilvl.
Elemental (OS): 67 traits, 965 ilvl.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20:45-23:30
They suit me, I wouldn’t apply otherwise.

5. What lootsystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
You use RC loot council. I used that before and have no problems with this method, addon is up and running.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
I used to play back in TBC and WotLK. I started playing again with Legion and I went to Nemesis to follow some irl friends. Sadly this led me to a lot of disappointments with raiding guilds. I was in an Italian guild “Moonlight shadow” in the Italian server Nemesis. I left both the guild and the server. The guild because they were not able to gather 20 raiders to progress to mythic and I want to do exactly that and the server because I feel like the vast majority of the players/guild there are just doing casual raids and progress. Moreover, since Nemesis is not realm connected with any other realm, it suffers from a severe lack of players (right now mostly ranged dps and healers) which translates into recruit difficulties. I transfered to Tarren Mill and joined <Empowered> where I continued my mythic progression up to the opening of NH (first few bosses). I left the guild because it disbanded due to some drama between officers. Right after that I joined <Cerberus> where I had a really good raiding experience, up to my current progress (ToS 7/9M). Sadly they just disbanded due officers personal issues and no officer wanted to step up as a new GM. I had a really good relationship with everybody there so feel free to ask around if you feel to.

7. Logs of your past raids
I normally take logs myself so there should be plenty on my Character Page.

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Outside of the game I maintain good nerd habits (hehe) so I read two or three times per day WoW related news on mmochampion and icyveins and check few times per day several discords channel (like the shaman one). I am avid user of wowhead for both guides and quests/achievement issues, fatboss for new boss strategies and I follow wowprogress to be updated on world pve progress and wowlogs for log-related issues. Last but not least I really like to be active on my guild forum.

10. Info about alts (if any)
on Tarren Mill Runèblade 110 dk, Ultimà 110 dh. On Skullcrusher Evèts 110 mage. However, none of them are raiding viable.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
I’ve been following the general Tarren Mill PvE progress since I restarted in Legion and noticed your guild skyrocketing in the first places in a really short time. So I would say mostly wowprogress and talking with former guild members.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Really tough question! In legion so far I obtained every cutting edge achievement and I am really motivated to get them all. So I would say that Gul’dan CE was my best achievement so far because it was a really complex and long fight on top of several other non-trivial bosses before him. Aluriel world 402 was also a really satisfying achievement.
Back in WotLK probably the best achievement was Yog’saron +2 (if I remember correctly) to obtain Val’anyr for my guild.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I will add here anything that I feel it’s missing from the application form, so sorry for the wall of text.

My main spec is enhancement and I love it, since I have done all of my legion raiding with that.Some stats:
ilvl 942 (947 best in bag), legendaries 15/22 (all shared and enha ones) currently using BiS ring (EoTN) and gloves, 4p T20 (with replacements), artifact ilvl 974 traits 67, trinkets chaos talisman 935 and CoS 915 socket (+ spectre of the betrayal 945).

However, I realize that in the current state of the raiding game enha is not the best melee to carry around due to avarage dps and almost no utlity (soaking or raid cds), thus I am also improving my elemental spec. Stats: ilvl 935 (947 best in bag), legendaries 15/22 currently going with ring (EoTN) and gloves for the standard ascendance build with waist as a replacement, 4p T20 (with replacements), artifact ilvl 965 traits 67, trinkets unstable arcanocrystal 860 and mastery stat stick with socket 920.

As you can see my overall elemental spec is worse than my enha spec. So I am applying both as enhancement and elemental, but my ele gear may need some polishing up before being really high-end material so I would suggest to use that in Antorus so I can have some time to get the appropriate loot from farming and stuff.

Miscellaneous character info: Herbalism 800, Alchemy 800, Fishing 800, Archaeology 800, First aid 800, Cooking 800. Paragon of Argus 7/9, PvP prestige 17 Honor 30.

About my raiding experience, as stated above I used to play back in TBC and WotLK and I resumed with Legion:

LEGION EXPERIENCE
Emerald Nightmare: M 7/7 (cutting edge).
Trial of Valor: M 3/3 (cutting edge).
Nighthold: M 10/10 (cutting edge).
Tomb of Sargeras: HM 9/9 (first week), M 7/9.

PAST EXPERIENCE
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair, Zul'aman (2/6), Hyjal, Black temple (4/9)
WotLK: Naxx, Eye of eternity, Obsidian sanctum, Ulduar, ToC, Icecrown (9/12)
Glory of the hero, Champion of the frozen wastes, Northrend dungeon hero, outland dungeonmaster, the undying, champion of the naruu

Basically I am looking for a stable guild to become my long term new in-game home, a place where to commit with the max effort to raiding as well as a place to have some fun and social/causual stuff in between raids.
On my part I am not afraid of commitments, and will have a nearly 100% attendance with consumables and previous knowledge of the encounter ready. I really love theorycrafting and find myself wandering simulators, forum, fansites and such much more than what I should do when not playing hehe trying to be always prepared to changes in the game. I also have a passion for online gaming and I played almost all mmorpg games out there till max level, as well as several arpg, moba, FPS and RTS games, including WoW, CoD, Mir2, D2, D3, Allods, SWTOR, DCUO, Tera, GW2, LoL, Neverwinter, Hearthstone, PS2, HotS and Marvel Heroes.
I like to joke about everything and have a good time with guild people outside of raiding, while I try to keep a more "focused" mindset during progress raiding.
What you can expect from me is a really high attendance, general strategy and character preparation, character min-maxing, general passion for gaming and hopefully a funny guy!
I am currently undergoing a PhD in biochemistry and this keeps me busy most of the daytime (also on many weekends) but I am completely free in the evening/night. I have checked your raiding days and times and they are completely fine for me. I am used to schedule my irl according to raiding times.

I realize that asking for a trial now, with more or less a month left before Antorus is not the best timing possible, so if the roster is really full I’d like to ask you to consider me for Antorus.

Last but not least, if you took time to read through this giant wall of text, thank you for your time!

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Well apart from Christmas in which I will be probably unable to raid a couple of days near the 25th and the 31st (real life, hard stuff eh?), I have no plan whatsoever to stop raiding.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Shemalus, former guild member of <Cerberus>.

Seccy

Re: Drawkcab - Enhancement and Elemental Shaman

Post by Seccy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Hey mate,
Really nice application, was a pleasure to read :) Will have a response for you in a couple of days!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Hey Drawkcab!

I also really liked your application!

We will have a talk in officers about it, and as you said - we will prob kill KJ with current setup (so we dont change too much), but he could go down any pull now tbh - and then we are ready to go back to some "casual" farming of content before antorus. During our farm we are bringing trials and raiders on raid depending on who needs loot from what boss (so its a bit swapping ppl on boss-to-boss, but its in the favour of all).

Again, really liked your app, and we will get back to you withing a coupple of days :) It depends a bit how we see our melee-roster for antorus coming along.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Seccy

Post by Seccy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Hey buddy,
We have accepted your application and will begin your trial once KJ is dead. Will contact you on bnet when possible for ginvite but if I'm not online you can contact: Safehaven, Delek, Paperspike or Kollbjorn for an invite. Looking forward to raiding with you :)