1. Name, age, country and Battle tag. Sean, 21, England, Generox#2782
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in). https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ll/generox
3. Artifact level? 58 (600k from 59)
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you? Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Yes they all suit me and I can turn up to every raid unless there's a problem IRL that I can't ignore.
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules) RC Loot Council.
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
Boom Time - Draenor, Guild fell apart.
Prime - Tarren Mill, I got recruited by Business and upon joining the raid times were always changing aswell as the days and I can't be 100% certain I will make all of the raids so I thought it's better to leave than be unreliable.
7. Logs of your past raids https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation) http://imgur.com/a/jcslI
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class? Icy-veins and my class discord aswell as simming my character.
10. Info about alts (if any) I have a frost mage and a ret paladin.
Ret: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /j%C3%A6na
Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... smag%C3%A9
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply? Two of my old guildies who I played with on Draenor have recently transferred over to join you guys and I've been wanting to play with them both since I swapped over.
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc.. Gul'dan Mythic, there were many hard parts of the fight and every raid that went past we would work on the different aspects of the fights and when was best to deal with things like bloodlust etc, I liked that it wasn't an easy roll over boss like Xavius in EN was and it actually took brain power to kill Gul'Dan.
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids. I'm a reliable player who you can count on to turn up to raids and perform, I'm not overly serious I like to have a laugh but can be serious when the time calls for me to be, I also don't just raid and then ditch WoW I stay around and will hang with people from the guild and help out where I can.
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding? I won't be on vacation or taking a break from raiding.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild? Ballsacks and Blackwang...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest