Yoqern, Ret Paladin, Application

yoqern

Yoqern, Ret Paladin, Application

Post by yoqern » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:10 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

Alexander, 22, Sweden. Yoqern#2817

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ill/yoqern

3. Artifact level?
57 Ret
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wed 19.45-23.30
Sun 19.45-23.30
Mon 20.45-23.30
Works very good with me

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RCLootCouncil

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (Short description)

Guilderino @ Grim Batol (During HM-BRF) And left due to the fact that we could not meet the requirements in order to move from heroic to mythic since the majority wanted to stay casual

Absolute Dominion @ Grim Batol (HFC) left due to the fact that I wanted to commit to a more hard core raiding guild and I knew that there where better options for me on the server.

Dimensional @ Grim Batol (HFC) was planning on quitting wow all together and move on to proceed to play Overwatch at a high competitive level and go pro. Due to having more the time 10years of competitive shooter background and the team I joined was of players of similar mindset and skill as I have, and I have connection in the pro scene of the game witch would make it easier to climb.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ill/yoqern

These are from when I was in Absolute Dominion
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... tol/yoqern

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
http://imgur.com/a/Kt0JY

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Manly trough talking/watching other mythic raiding paladins, also read what’s going on the hammer of wrath discord. Witch I Feels is the best way of keeping up to date with how ret paladins are doing and what others are doing.

10. Info about alts (if any)
Warrior, Got the bis ring for arms and also try to keep my protection artifact up.
Mage, just recently caped it but going to start gearing it slowly.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Manly trough Gwyn aka Swootie. Because you are a high level raiding guild and that’s the level I want to raid at. And I know people in the guild that are in the raiding roster that have spoken highly of the guild.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

Mythic Mannoroth we had more than 300 whipes on him when I left Absolute Dominion, I don’t think the fight was to hard but it was fun. It was a boss where I could use the utility my class had to its fullest witch made the fight fun.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I take my own performance very seriously, I always aim to do the most efficient damage I’m not a padder so I don’t care about ranking high, I only care about where my damage is going and prioritizing the optimal way of playing. I also have it easy to adjust I don’t mind bubblesoaking or saving cds for a crucial moment even if it would hurt my overall damage but if it’s what it takes I will do it no problem.
Also look at my logs to see if there’s ways of doing better damage or taking less damage. I’m also a very competitive person and since I’ve had manly an fps background I might as well mention that I played both left 4 dead 1 and 2 at the top level and team fortress 2 at a very high level so my individual performance is something I never like to be lacking with and always try to push my performance further.
But since ret paladins are in a very bad state I don’t see myself being any real use in your current progression in ToS but would like to be part of it when it comes to Argus, I would not mind coming on farm bosses but I’m very aware of how rets are atm so I’m manly looking to join when Argus comes out.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I’m attending university so manly only when its exams times I might be gone 1-2 times but highly unlikely since the raid times are at times where I rarely study.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
Gwyn aka Swooite
Kolb
immanis
Kali