[accepted]Jokk, Hunter, Application

Post by jokkan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:55 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Joakim, 25, Sweden. Jokkan#21206

2. Link to armory.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... -mill/jokk

3. Artifact level?
61 MM, 58 BM.

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wed 19.45-23.30
Sun 19.45-23.30
Mon 20.45-23.30
They suit me perfectly.

5. What loosystem do we use?
RCLootCouncil

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving?
Solaris @ Ragnaros (during SoO) left them because of my personal interest of rerolling Hunter (This is were my Hunter adventures began)
icecream @ Auchindoun (during SoO) my first guild with my hunter, raided once a week and cleared 14/14HC before Mythic mode came out.
MCO @ Shadowsong to make the story short, it was alot of toxic people with a very obnoxious behavior and I cba'd out of the guild.
Nihilum @ Tarren Mill, joined them to start raiding with them in Highmaul, had to step down because of a job offer that couldn't make their raidtimes which was very hardcore back then because of Kungen wanted to stream raid whenever he got on.
Special Needs Program @ Tarren Mill, joined them for a more casual raiding, did 5/7 Highmaul Mythic, the guild disbanded after BRF HC.
Dreamcatchers @ Kazzak, joined them for HFC Mythic progress, they also disbanded after we killed Xhul'torac because of alot of the core raiders left from some fight against officers/core raiders and the GM.
Consilium @ Kazzak, joined them to kill Archimonde on Mythic, I left them because of personal interest to go hardcore in Legion.
RnG @ Kazzak, I didn't expect the expansion being so time consuming compared to other expansions, having a 05:00-18:00 job while trying to keep up with my main and having a main alt ready for EN was very hard, making me fall behind others and I felt like stepping down. I got less motivated to play or to find another guild and I took a break.

Fluffy Lemon Noodles @ Tarren Mill, raided with them until we killed Tichondrius (Mythic) after that I wanted to join a more serious and calm enviroment guild.
Prevailed @ Tarren Mill, joined them when they were struggling to get Elisande down to be able to start progressing on Gul'dan. When we started to extend for Gul'dan, people felt like quitting, taking a break and such which made the guild fall apart.
Vivid @ Tarren Mill, got very bored and lost alot of motivation to raid in a 2 days raiding guild, I want to have something to do during the evenings when I'm bored, and raiding is probably the only thing that is satisfying in this game right now.

7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... -mill/jokk
Old Name - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ill/jokkan

8. Screenshot of your UI
http://imgur.com/a/kOTyd

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
I frequently watch/talk on Hunter discord, probably the most optimal way to find out whatever you wanna know about the class.

10. Info about alts (if any)
917 Shadow Priest, I don't really play it that much anymore.

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
Trade chat, I've been trying to get a fitting guild for me since I left Vivid.

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
I dont think I've ever killed something that have been REALLY hard as a guild, but personally I think Elisande was probably one of the fights that I enjoyed but hated the most as I was playing MM on it, I was trying to avoid mechanics, while making sure I was allways in range of interruping blue add, and playing a specc that gets completely fucked by too much movement but I still wanted to execute the fight as good as possible.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
I take my own performance very serious, any type of missplay is very unforgiving and allways looking at logs, deaths or w/e to try find a way to do it better. I have it very easy to adjust, also dont mind doing the 'bitch duty' that none else wants to do, as long as it benefits for the whole raid. I just simply think that and being able to stay active and do what you are supposed to do as your role is making you a stable player overall. I think I have that and also the starve of wanted to progress for future raids.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
I will be studying for the next 6 months, which I should be able to adjust with the raiding times aswell.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
No.
Last edited by jokkan on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Jokk, Hunter, Application

Post by kollbjorn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:59 pm

hey mate!

Thanks for the app! Looks very promising, will get back to you within tomorrow evening :)

- Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Jokk, Hunter, Application

Post by kollbjorn » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Hey Jokk!

We would really like to give you a trial, please contact any of the officers :) (I think you've already spoken with seccy?)

Welcome! :)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!