Lootftw - Destruction Warlock

fndrx

Lootftw - Destruction Warlock

Post by fndrx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:44 am

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.

Florian, 27, Germany, zoidberg#2322

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/rave ... endpeanut/

3. Artifact level?

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wednesday 19.45-23.30
Sunday 19.45-23.30
Monday 20.45-00.00,

which are times which I can attend close to 100% of the time. Rarely
Real-Life comes in the way, but I can easily manage more than 95% attendance.

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

You use RC Loot council

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

I was in Vivid and Forsaken Bloodline. Vivid is a 2 day raiding guild, however I wanted to raid more than that. Forsaken Bloodline is a 3 day raiding guild, however, I am a person who constantly wants to improve and get better in any given area in life and WoW counts toward that. Getting better in WoW involves raiding in a guild where you can learn from people or from constant progress. Although I love all the people In forsaken Bloodline, I did not see me progressing any more unfortunately

7. Logs of your past raids

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... gendpeanut

Those are all my logs. I do not go for parses in the beginning of a raid though. Once a raid becomes a farm raid I can parse high ( see heroic NH). I always to what the raid needs what often means a DPS loss obviously. But especially in progress the guild as a whole should be more important than big numbers

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

Its just a raiding dummy UI, however, the only thing changes in a raid are the timers of the encounters casts. That is important for CD timing and such.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?fi ... 587651.jpg

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?

I use mmo-champion, but not that often. I am daily on discord and twitch to get information on how I can improve. I sometimes post logs there and ask for tips. I even speak with some high ranked players of my class and ask for advice there.

10. Info about alts (if any)

I am gearing a rogue and paladin at the moment. I level them for (maybe) required necessary split runs

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

I just browsed through wowprogress and liked your raiding times and description of your guild. you seem to be a serions but still fun guild to raid with

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

To be honest, the hardest PVE boss is always the boss with the least experience. As soon as you have a lot of pulls you basically know the timers and so in and it gets easier and easier to avoid damage and increase DPS. My guild though worked longest on mythic guldan though. There was not ONE hard part. It simply took time to get used to every phase. And since its a long fight, the progress took the longest imo since there are many mechanics to learn.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

Well, I think its not necessary to talk about my raiding abilities , since you have my logs. more important might be information about myself. I am a very helpful and friendly person who is very eager to perform among the best, although I am at the very beginning when it comes to wow with that. I always give my best and never let people down; even wiping hundred of times never stops me from giving up.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

No AFk , no vacation. I am a student with a lot of spare time especially in the evening

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?#

unfortunately I dont

kollbjorn
aka Depletebjørn

Re: Lootftw - Destruction Warlock

Post by kollbjorn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey!

Thanks for the apply!

Interesting, we will prob be in contact with you to have a chat!

-Koll
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!