1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
Atil, 31, Turkey, RobertPoche #2127
Sarper, 31, Turkey, Cenga#2929
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nir/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nil/simple
3. Artifact level?
Peynir - 45 Havoc
Quelnil - 45 Arcane
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
These suits us, the only
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC Loot Council
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
None, we created our guild so that people doesnt spam ginvites
7. Logs of your past raids
We only played with Pugs so no logs for both of us, but are 2 guys focusing on Min-Max strategy to increase overall efectiveness of our classes
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)
9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
Icyveins forums & Twitch
10. Info about alts (if any)
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
General Chat, we were discussing to join a guild at the exact time I read Laggspike's posti n General Chat
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
Vaelastrasz, We tried for 1 month to kill it. It was difficult because of the big random factor of the fight, but it was one of the best fights that I have encountered. Also Patchwerk but this one wasnt fun
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
We both were HC raiders back in Vanilla in 2006. We quitted WoW at the next expansion to focus more on our education and career. a couple of months ago we started playing wow and also promised that we wont do any raiding but got really bored and talked about joining a guild again and saw Laggspike's post in the general chat. We are one of few people who actually thinks/works hard to maximize our output and value in the raid, you will not be disappointed. Also we are fun to play with
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
Nope we wont, our only concern is that we are working for a global software company, we are manage our timing but we can miss a few raids due to extra working hours which can happen once in a while.
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest