Oaklay - Havoc Demon Hunter

Oaklay

Oaklay - Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Oaklay » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:53 pm

1. Name: Roger
Battle tag: Wabus#2722

2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... lay/simple

3. Artifact level?

Havoc is 40 now almost 41 (with the new traits from 7.2)
Vengeance is 54 ( still have to do the quest for this artifact weapon)

4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?

Wednesday 19.15-23.00
Sunday 19.15-23.00
Monday 19.15-23.00
And yes they suit me perfectly :)

5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)

You will use RC Loot council to distribute loot - and there will be no unjust handling of loot - it will be handled in the way that will benefit the raid as a whole the most.

6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)

Century Gaming - Guild got disbanded at the end of Hellfire Citadel
Outlawz - This was a merge from the left over members from Century Gaming and Dude where s my mount, but due to frustration and high difference in players skill the most of old Century Gaming members decide to leave.
Second Nature - Former guild master as Century Gaming but due to lack of recruitment and sometimes not enough people to raid we all decided to each go our own way.

**NOTE** These guilds where Dutch only guilds

The Harvest - Currently i'm in The Harvest this guild was made by the former leader from Drive, But due to that they want to raid 5 days a week for 4.5 hours a day this is going to be to much for me.

7. Logs of your past raids

(The Maelstrom)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

(Frostmane)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

http://imgur.com/ZkJu1iL

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?

-Discord
-WoW logs
-MMO-champion
-Youtube

10. Info about alts (if any)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... ley/simple

didn't play much on my alt cause of not doing split runs in those guilds, so i'd rather kept farming AP and legendarys on my main. But she can be geared up and transfert to if necessary

11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?

I found you guys on wowprogress, you guys have very nice raiding days and times! Nice progress! And due to only raiding 3 days a week you guys seem to take the time you have for raiding seriously

12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..

Well the boss that kept with me was Mythic Mannoroth in Hellfire Citadel, the thing i remember from it was when i joined Century Gaming they where progressing on this boss for 2 months or so after i joined them they killed it within 2 weeks. The fight wasnt really that hard only some people had a hard time avoiding the felseeker and stand on the right marker with that socking debuff (forgot the mechanics name). But due to all fights are pretty standard and after i few tries i just know what ability the boss is going to do without watching to the timers just to the fact you know when some of your CD's coming back and everything basically goes to auto pilot.

13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.

First important thing on progress is to get the boss down, after that's done i always look for a way to improve it the next time around. I always come prepaired to progress this means by reading and understanding the abilities of the boss, also enough food, flask, potions, runes (if needed) in stock. And i dont like to slack on a whipe get back ASAP and go again. And when we don't know what caused the whipe i'm always curious to look it up on WoW logs.

14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?

Nothing planned thus far.

15. Do you know anyone in the guild?

No.

Seur

Re: Oaklay - Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Seur » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Hey Oaklay! Thank you for your application. I thought i'd drop in early letting you know we will look through your application and give you a reply as soon as possible.
Seurely a good reply.

Oaklay

Post by Oaklay » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Ah thank you that was really fast! :) hope to hear from you soon!

Seur

Post by Seur » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Hey Oaklay! Thank you for the application. I really appreciate the effort put in. After looking through your logs and application carefully we have decided to give you the trial spot!

Whisper any of the officers in-game for a guild invite, and your trial will officially start next reset.

-Seur
Seurely a good reply.

Oaklay

Post by Oaklay » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:41 pm

that's awsome news! My character is currently in transfer to Tarren Mill I'll Whisper you as soon as i arrive.