Protection Paladin

wrathinwar

Protection Paladin

Post by wrathinwar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:45 pm

1. Name, age, country and Battle tag.
HasanAlkhoja, Jordan, Wrathinwar#2859
2. Link to armory (please log out in gear you will raid in).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... arr/simple
3. Artifact level?
4. What are our raiding times, and do they suit you?
Wednesday 19.15-23.00
Sunday 19.15-23.00
Monday 19.15-23.00
as stated in wowprogress and yes they do suit me
5. What loosystem do we use? (This is meant to see that you have read our rules)
RC loot council
6. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving? (short description)
the last guild that i was in for the longest time ever was evanesce stayed with them for 9 months then guild disbanded due to lack of raiders. ( disbanded once we finished HFC mythic ) and i've been loose ever since.
7. Logs of your past raids
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 53/latest/
under different name cuz i changed name and also transfered between draenor-ragnaros-tarren mill in a short peroid of time whilst looking for a guild
8. Screenshot of your UI (in a raiding situation)

9. What are the sites you use to keep up to date on your specc/class?
theorycrafting site for paladin. prot pally streamers. warcraft logs and paladin rankings and ofc patch notes
10. Info about alts (if any)
playing non atm
11. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
wowprog and tradechat
12. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
it was archimonde on mythic with 400 wipes on it we had to run 2-3 split runs every week on a 3-4 day schedule 3-4 hours which made it time consuming like crazy. only hard part about it was getting everyone on the same page the entire fight and keeping everyone on the same pace. it only took 1 fuck up to wipe on archimonde
13. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
high attendance as i had 50 raids attended and 2 raids missed in my prev guild before it disbanded
playing since Wrath expac on US region till now on EU region. shows how commited i am even when moving countries :P
14. Your plans for the next 6 months - will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
i never go for vacations am always at home where i feel most comfortable :)
15. Do you know anyone in the guild?
no

wrathinwar

Re: Protection Paladin

Post by wrathinwar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

sorry forgot the screenshot here it is http://imgur.com/a/HdEsW

Seur

Post by Seur » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Hey Wrathinwar! Thank you for your application. We are currently getting in alot of applications, but we will of course give you a reply as fast as possible.
Seurely a good reply.

Talent

Post by Talent » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:17 pm

Hello!!

Thank you for taking your time in applying to Aluren. At this current time, our Tanking spot has been filled, therefore us declining your application. I wish you all the best in finding a new guild!!

Thanks, Talent